The Get In The Robot Anime Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Sweepstakes may only be entered in or from the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and entries originating from any other jurisdiction are not eligible for entry. This Sweepstakes is governed exclusively by the laws of the United States. You are not authorized to participate in the Sweepstakes if you are not located within the United States.
1. How to Enter. To enter the “GITR Anime Sweepstakes” (“Sweepstakes”), read these Official Rules, and comment on the applicable Get In The Robot Instagram post located at https://www.instagram.com/getintherobottv by stating what shows you watch on HIDIVE and include the hashtag #somethingihaventthoughtofyet
All entrants who meet the eligibility requirements below will be automatically entered into the random drawing (“Random Drawing”).
No automated entry devices and/or programs permitted. Receipt of entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Only fully completed entries are eligible. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor.
2. Start/End Dates. Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 am Eastern Time (“ET”) on August 28, 2019 and ends at 11:59:59 pm ET on September 11, 2019 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
3. Eligibility. Participation open only to legal residents of the fifty United States or the District of Columbia, who are 18 years or older as of date of entry. Void outside of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Employees, officers and directors of Frederator Networks, Inc. (“Sponsor”), and its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, manufacturers or distributors of Sweepstakes materials and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such employees/officers/directors are not eligible to enter. You are not authorized to participate in the Sweepstakes if you are not located within the United States or the District of Columbia. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
4. Random Drawing Prize. One (1) winner will be selected in the Random Drawing on/about September 12, 2019 from among all eligible entries received. The Random Drawing will be conducted under the supervision of representatives of Sponsor, whose decisions on matters relating to the Sweepstakes shall be final. The odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. Random Drawing Winners will receive one (1) Food Wars! Premium Box Set from Sentai Filmworks
Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of Random Drawing Prize: $199.00.
Prize is non-transferable. No substitutions or cash redemptions. In the case of unavailability of any prize, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All expenses not specifically listed herein are the responsibility of winner.
5. Notification. Winner will be notified by Instagram message on or about September 12, 2019 and may be required to sign and return, where legal, an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release within five (5) days of prize notification. If winner is considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability/Publicity and rights transfer document must be signed by his/her parent or legal guardian. If any winner cannot be contacted within five (5) calendar days of first notification attempt, if any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if any winner rejects his/her prize or in the event of noncompliance with these Sweepstakes rules and requirements, such prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to the next randomly selected entrant. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given. Upon confirmation, the winner will also be announced on www.instagram.com/getintherobottv/
6. Conditions. Any and all federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Participation in Sweepstakes and acceptance of prize constitutes each winner’s permission for Sponsor to use his/her name, address (city and state), likeness, photograph, picture, portrait, voice, biographical information, and/or any statements made by each winner regarding the Sweepstakes or Sponsor for advertising and promotional purposes without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By participating, entrants and winner agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors, from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in Sweepstakes, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation and invasion of privacy causes of action. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules, or attempt to interfere with this Sweepstakes in any way shall be disqualified. Sponsor is not responsible if Sweepstakes cannot take place or if any prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism.
7. Additional Terms. Any attempted form of entry other than as set forth above is prohibited; no automatic, programmed; robotic or similar means of entry are permitted. Sponsor, its affiliates, partners and promotion and advertising agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, web site, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit one’s ability to enter the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Sponsor will select the winners from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or web site. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives.
9. This Sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Google or YouTube. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion should be directed to Sponsor.
10. Name of Winner. To obtain the name of the winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by February 1, 2020 to: GITR Anime Sweepstakes, Frederator Networks, 22 West 21st Street, 7th Floor, New York, NY 10010.
11.Sponsor. Frederator Networks, Inc. 22 West 21st Street, Suite 401, New York, NY 10010.